- Aaron Hartong - Homepage
- Lessons Plans For Absent Students
- Classroom Resources
- America the...Not So Beautiful? (American Industrialization)
- Are We Progressing? (The Progressive Era)
- American Imperialism (The Spanish American War & U.S. Overseas Expansion)
- "To Make the World Safe for Democracy" - (World War I)
- Boom to Bust! (The Great Depression)
- A World Ablaze - (World War II)
- A Not So "Cold War" - (The Cold War Era)
- We Shall Overcome! (The Civil Rights Movement)
- Class Resources
- Farms to Cities
- "When Empires Fall" Classical Greece and Rome
- World Religions
- Was it so Dark? (The Dark Ages and the Medieval World)
- "When World's Collide"-The Age of Exploration
- Industrial Sized Imperialism
- Volunteer Service Form
- Drinking Age and Gun Laws?
- What Does It Mean to be 'Merican?
- Minimum Wage, Should We Raise It?
- "You have the right to..."
- Ohio, Why it Matters
- Death and Taxes
- Is FED or Fiscal a Faster Fix?
- Can You Buy Olympic Gold?
Contemporary Global Issues
- Silk Road Reborn - The U.S., China, and the Battle Over Trade (Global Economics)
- Mission Failure - Rwanda, Bosnia, and the UN - (Human Rights)
- Hero to Zero - US. Security vs. Foreign Aid - (Geopolitics)
- Outbreak! - Battling Pandemics, Raising The Bar - (Global Health)
- Our Own Worst Enemy - Humanity's Quest For Sustainability - (Environment and Conservation)
- Can You Buy Olympic Gold? - copy