BULLDOG ANNOUNCEMENTS - JUNIOR HIGH –January 28, 2020
WHATS NEW SECTION:
- The next Parent Advisory Council meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, January 29 at 6:00 in the library. We look forward to sharing information and working with you on school related matters. Please RSVP via email to Mr. Brady at, email@example.com.
- This is the last week to pre-order a JH Yearbook. Order forms are in the office or order online. Yearbooks are $20. There are only 25 more JH yearbooks left to buy! Pre-order yours before the end of the month to guarantee you'll get one. Order forms are in the office or you can order online at com. See Mrs. Mejeur with questions.
THE USUAL NEWS:
- AST is held on Monday through Thursday’s from 3:10 – 4:10- No AST today
- Please remember to call the office as soon as you can if you need to have your student dismissed early.
- Campus Life Club Night - 6-8th grades - Join us on Thursday nights from 6:45-8:15pm in the Elementary All-Purpose room. We have a fun-filled night of games, snacks, and discussion groups about relevant teen topics. Bring a friend!
- You can find free & reduced lunch applications on our website, under →our district → food service. There are applications in the main office as well if you would like to pick one up.
The 8th grade girls won a close one against Marcellus 18-12 last night. Leading scorers for the Bulldogs were Kendalynn Bernheisel with 6, Kinsleigh Garwick and Keiper Hughes each with 4, and Paris Lugo and Jessica Wickey each added 2. Great game girls!
Centreville Little League Registration for 2020 is now open. Registration closes 02-29-2020. https://tshq.bluesombrero.com/centrevillell
Today’s events: JV/V BB against Eau Claire – games at 6:00 & 7:30pm
Tomorrow’s events: JH GB at Bloomingdale – bus 4:10pm – game 5:30 (start time has been adjusted)
HS W at Bloomingdale – van 4:00pm – match 6:00pm