CENTREVILLE ATHLETIC BOOSTERS WHO ARE WE?
A group of parents and community members interested in helping in the success of Centreville athletics.
WHAT DO WE DO?
We raise funds through the concession stand by providing workers at sporting events. Short sentence but an important one! :)
WHAT'S OUR GOAL?
Our current goal is to raise enough money to build a bathroom facility up on the hill for the baseball and softball fields. Along the way, we also help out with athletic purchases when teams are in need. ***Update**... we have met with Mrs. Lemmer and also Mr. Cameron and we hope to have the CTE building trades class work on the building THIS year! How exciting! We will need your help in continuing to volunteer so that we can have concessions stands open as often as possible to keep moving forward with this project! :)
HOW CAN I HELP?
You can help by signing up to work events! By doing so, you also earn passes for you and your family to attend Centreville sporting events for FREE! (Tournaments and MHSAA events are excluded). Please know as boosters our sole purpose is to support the student-athletes of Centreville. Yes, you get a free pass for volunteering but please don't feel that once your commitment is complete you have to stop volunteering. We like to keep our requirements for passes as low as possible but the only way to have the concession stand open is volunteers. Please spread the word to anyone you know who might be interested in volunteering!
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS! Below is a break down of how points are done. Here is the Volunteer Link. If you find some dates that you would like to volunteer, get a hold of me and I will enter your name on the schedule. The link is as up to date as possible so try to check often as it is always changing. If an event is canceled we will make every attempt to get a hold of you. That game will be removed from your tally and we ask that you chose a different date..... INDIVIDUAL 5 POINTS FAMILY OF 3 14 POINTS FAMILY OF 4 19 POINTS FAMILY OF 5 23 POINTS FAMILY OF 6 27 POINTS FAMILY OF 7+ 31 POINTS EVENT (TICKETS/CONCESSION) TICKETS CONCESSIONS JH FOOTBALL (1 PT/2 PTS) JH VOLLEYBALL (1 PT/1 PT) JH BASKETBALL (1 PT/1 PT) JV FOOTBALL (1 PT/2 PTS) JV/V (1 PT/2 PTS) JV/V MON-THUR (1 PT/2 PTS) V FOOTBALL (2 PTS/3 PTS) JV/V FRIDAY (2 PTS/3 PTS) JH TRACK (1 PT/2 PTS) V TRACK (2 PTS/3 PTS) Saturday XC/Track Invite, VB/SB/BB Tournaments will be done by time so points vary.
If you are interested in taking advantage of the volunteer passes you can email Karrie Frederick (email@example.com) with ALL of the following information:
- Your Name.
- Your Phone number
- Best way to contact you: Email, Text, Call
- Which pass option you are interested in.
- First and Last names of people you need passes for (Children who are not in school yet do not need a pass)
Please check out the Volunteer Link. All event point values are in the open spots. There will be an event tally like usual so you will be able to keep track of your points.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Be sure to check how many open spots there are for an event and let me know the number of spots you would like to fill. Spots are limited depending on the event.
- Younger students are NOT to handle money unless supervised by an adult. Adults in the concession stand are responsible for money tally.
- Ticket tables at Friday night varsity basketball games will be outside the gym.
- If you are unable to work an event that you have signed up for please, please try to find your own replacement. In an emergency, you can contact me and I will try to help with this. Your replacement can be a friend, relative, coworker, fellow booster,etc..but must be an adult.
- Students can gain volunteer hours for NHS or Government class but they need to be verified through the volunteer link. I will enter them as soon as I receive them. These hours will not count towards a family/individual pass.
- If you do not complete your points required for you pass selection you will be asked to pay for your passes at an individual rate of $40 per pass. You will NOT be eligible for the boosters passes again until you have either paid for all of your passes or fulfilled your agreement.
The volunteer schedule is found at the Volunteer Link Take a look and message Karrie Frederick any dates you are free! Please remember slots are filled in the order that your email, phone call, text etc is received. We try to respond to everyone as quickly as possible as to whether or not the dates they requested are available, however, usually around this time we are getting tons of emails requesting dates so please be patient with and if you don't hear back after a few days please check in again.
Karrie tries to respond to everyone but it may take a day or two :)
If you know of anyone who might be interested in this deal or who are new to Centreville schools please feel free to forward this information to them or send Karrie their email. If you have any questions feel free to call/text me at (269)535-4816 or email Kfrederick@sjcisd.org. Let's make it a GREAT year!! Go Dogs!