Welcome to Centreville Public Schools!
Our district is home to over 900 students and counting. Families throughout St. Joseph County choose Centreville Public Schools for a number of reasons.
- ACADEMICS. Centreville is one of the top-performing districts in the county. Through a commitment to smaller class sizes, data-responsive teaching, and supportive programming, students at Centreville Public Schools regularly score among the county's highest on state and other mandated assessments.
- SCHOOL CULTURE. It means something to be a Centreville Bulldog. Here, we take great pride in our school and support each other. Our success belongs to everyone because it's the work of all of us that makes us successful!
- SCHOOL CLIMATE. Relationships matter at Centreville Public Schools. Our schools are a place where all students, staff, and parents feel welcomed and safe.
- ATHLETICS AND EXTRACURRICULAR PROGRAMMING. Athletic teams and individual competitors consistently produce conference championships, qualify for state playoffs, and win state titles. Our programs are led by coaches with years of experience. Additionally, we continue to increase our extracurricular programming and offerings. From drama to Quiz Bowl, the opportunities for students to get involved in school-sponsored programming continue to grow, as does the level of student participation.
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE TEACHERS AND STAFF. Our teachers and staff have a passion for students! They are experts in their respected areas, work collaboratively for the betterment of students, and are dedicated to providing a caring and nurturing school experience.
Like the opening line of our fight song states, "Here we are together . . . " Together is what separates us from the rest. We invite you to learn more about our district and find out first-hand what it means to be a Centreville Bulldog by exploring our website or contacting our offices. As we say at Centreville Public Schools, We Are The 'Ville!
Superintendent, Centreville Public Schools