BULLDOG ANNOUNCEMENTS - JUNIOR HIGH –December 9, 2019
WHATS NEW SECTION:
- Stuff the Bus!
- It was a huge success again this year. Last year we donated enough food to help feed the community for 4 months and anticipate that being the case again this year. We received over $500 in cash donations that was spent at Dollar General to purchase food, clothing, and other items of need. We had great student participation in the event and thank the community, Dollar General, and Yoder's for their support with the event. Thanks to the FFA and NHS for their organization and help to make this year’s Stuff the Bus a success.
- FFA Junior High Conduct of Meeting Practice that was scheduled for Thursday afterschool is today 3:10 to 5:30. See Mrs. Troyer for details.
- JH Yearbooks on sale through January 30th for $20. Students who buy before December 20th will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of two $10 gift cards.
THE USUAL NEWS:
- AST is held on Monday through Thursday’s from 3:10 – 4:10- AST in Ms. Vazquez’s room
- JH yearbooks are on sale now through January 31st. They are $20 and can be purchased by turning in the order form to Mrs. Mejeur or online at com
- Please remember to call the office as soon as you can if you need to have your student dismissed early.
- Campus Life Club Night - 6-8th grades - Join us on Thursday nights from 6:45-8:15pm in the Elementary All-Purpose room. We have a fun-filled night of games, snacks, and discussion groups about relevant teen topics. Bring a friend!
- To view the complete breakfast and lunch menu, please visit https://cps.nutrislice.com/ or find them on our website under →our district → food service/menu.
- You can find free & reduced lunch applications on our website, under →our district → food service. There are applications in the main office as well if you would like to pick one up.
ATTENTION! All girls interested in playing JH basketball. A sign-up sheet is in the office and there will be a short informational meeting to meet your coaches and get a copy of the practice and game schedule on Monday, December 16th during AC (2:30pm) in the cafeteria. Looking forward to seeing returning players and welcoming a few new faces!
Today’s events: JH BB at Mendon – bus at 4:15pm – game at 5:00pm
V GB at Eau Claire – bus 4:14pm – game 6:00pm