BULLDOG ANNOUNCEMENTS - JUNIOR HIGH –March 20 , 2019
WHATS NEW SECTION:
- Please phone the main office 467-5210 to report absence, early dismissal and arriving late.
- PAC-Parent Advisory Committee will meet on Wednesday, March 20th at 6:00pm in room 202
- JH Yearbook students, we will be meeting during AC all week to finish the yearbook.
- Vision Testing for 7th & 9th graders, Thursday, March 21st
- Book Club crew! We'll be meeting during AC on Friday, March 22nd. If you haven't already, be sure to get your copy of the book from Mr. Brady or Mrs. Neff.
Today’s Thought: “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” ~William Shakespeare
THE USUAL NEWS:
- After School Tutoring Monday-Thursday from 3:10-5:10pm. No AST today
- Today’s Lunch: Pepperoni Pizza Slice, Green Beans, Marinara Dip, Pears
- Bus Notes: If you are going to ride a different bus home with another student, we need two (2) notes from both students’ parents giving you permission to ride the bus home with that student and permission for that student to come home with you. Please bring both notes to Mrs. Griffin in the main office to get those signed. You can then pick those notes up at the end of the day.
- Any student who wants to go to the gym during lunch, meet Mr. Mejeur by the library. If you do not see Mr. Mejeur, please go back to the cafeteria.
- Campus Life will meet in the elementary all-purpose room on March 28th, 6:30 – 8:00pm. The meetings include, games, small group discussion’s and a short “thought of the week” designed around all kinds of topics from relationship to friends to school issues. Come hang out and have fun! Check out their webpage at: http://yfccampuslife.com.
- A trainer from Bronson Hospital is here every Tuesday to see athletes with injury/pain. See Mrs. Griffin in advance to sign up.
- Today’s Athletic Events:
- Tomorrow’s Athletic Events: