BULLDOG ANNOUNCEMENTS - JUNIOR HIGH –September 20, 2019
WHATS NEW SECTION:
- Lunch: Starting Monday, September 23rd, students will only be allowed to charge up to 2 meals (one meal per day). After a student has reached a -$5.00 balance, an alternate meal will be served. Students are not allowed to charge any ala carte items per district policy. If you have any questions please contact: Sarah Deloach, Food Service Director, (269)467-5213
- Dress Code: Since we are still enjoying the warmer weather, please be mindful of your attire when coming to school.
- AST will be held on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 3:10 – 5:10- no AST today
- Come join the Quiz Bowl team! Sign up in the office. See Ms. Roe if you want to know more about quiz bowl
- Picture day is September 24th! Picture packets were sent home. If your student didn’t bring one home, you can pick one up in the main office.
- Please remember to call the office as soon as you can if you need to have your student dismissed early.
THE USUAL NEWS:
- To view the complete breakfast and lunch menu, please visit https://cps.nutrislice.com/ or find them on our website under →our district → food service/menu.
- You can find free & reduced lunch applications on our website, under →our district → food service. There are applications in the main office as well if you would like to pick one up.
Attention all boys’ basketball players!!! Listen to this important announcement: If you are a returning player or new to the program in grades 7-12, you need to attend the mandatory boys’ basketball meeting, Monday, September 23rd at 3:10 in Coach Price’s room (213!) Conditioning, open gym and pre-season workout schedules will be available at that time, as well as sign-up sheets per grade level. It’s also a great opportunity to meet Coach Price and get any questions answered you may have. Make plans to get a ride home. The meeting will take thirty minutes. See you there! Don’t miss it
Today’s events: V FB at White Pigeon – bus at 3:30 – game at 5:00pm – time change for bus and game
Tomorrow’s events: 8th grade VB at union City Tournament – bus 7:30am – match 9:00am
JH/HS XC at Pittsford Invite – bus at 7:30am – meet at 10:00am