BULLDOG ANNOUNCEMENTS - JUNIOR HIGH –May 21, 2019
WHATS NEW SECTION:
- Attention Washington DC participants: There will be a mandatory meeting for students that will be going this year to DC. One parent or guardian must attend also. Meeting tonight at 6:00 pm in the cafeteria.
- Any JH student interested in being in a talent show, please see Mr. Langs.
- Junior High students be sure to turn in your field trip permission slip and money today. Mr. Lutz is collecting for seventh grade and Mrs. Hulin is collecting for eighth grade.
- Centreville invite shirts are for sale for $10. See Coach Hulin if interested.
THE USUAL NEWS:
- After School Tutoring Monday-Thursday from 3:10-5:10pm. AST is in Mrs. Neff’s room
- Today’s Lunch: Chicken Nuggets, Sweet Potato Puffs, Graham Bites, Peaches
- Bus Notes: If you are going to ride a different bus home with another student, we need two (2) notes from both students’ parents giving you permission to ride the bus home with that student and permission for that student to come home with you. Please bring both notes to Mrs. Griffin in the main office to get those signed. You can then pick those notes up at the end of the day.
- Any student who wants to go to the gym during lunch, meet Mr. Mejeur by the library. If you do not see Mr. Mejeur, please go back to the cafeteria.
- Athletic physicals will be offered on May 30th at the HS after school until 4:15. The cost is $15. A reminder that all students participating in athletics must have a physical on file before you can participate.
- A trainer from Bronson Hospital is here every Tuesday to see athletes with injury/pain. See Mrs. Griffin in advance to sign up
- Today’s Athletic Events: HS TF Southwest 10 Championship – event 2:30
- V BA/SB at Bangor (DH) – van 2:45 – game 4:30
- Tomorrow’s Athletic Events: V BA against Bronson (DH) – game 4:30
JV BA/SB at Colon (DH) – van 3:20 – game 4:30
Golf at Island Hills – match 4:30