BULLDOG ANNOUNCEMENTS - JUNIOR HIGH –November 15, 2019
WHATS NEW SECTION:
- Parent Advisory Committee: Mr. Brady will hold the meeting on Thursday, November 21st at 6:00pm in the Jr/Sr High School library. Various topics will be discussed including Standards Based Grading. The meeting will last until 7:00. Please RSVP via email at, firstname.lastname@example.org you plan to attend. We look forward to partnering with you!
THE USUAL NEWS:
- AST is held on Monday through Thursday’s from 3:10 – 4:10- No AST today
- JH yearbooks are on sale now through January 31st. They are $20 and can be purchased by turning in the order form to Mrs. Mejeur or online at com
- Please remember to call the office as soon as you can if you need to have your student dismissed early.
- Campus Life Club Night - 6-8th grades - Join us on Thursday nights from 6:45-8:15pm in the Elementary All-Purpose room. We have a fun-filled night of games, snacks, and discussion groups about relevant teen topics. Bring a friend!
- To view the complete breakfast and lunch menu, please visit https://cps.nutrislice.com/ or find them on our website under →our district → food service/menu.
- You can find free & reduced lunch applications on our website, under →our district → food service. There are applications in the main office as well if you would like to pick one up.
Boys basketball starts Monday at 5:30-7:30 in the elementary gym. You must have a physical and insurance form turned in to the office to participate. See Coach Price in room 213 with any questions.