BULLDOG ANNOUNCEMENTS - HIGH SCHOOL –January 22, 2020
WHATS NEW SECTION:
- There will be a meeting for JH mentors today during AC in 102.
- Mrs Skrzyniarz need to see the following Sophomores during AC today if approved by teacher - Hunter, Alayna, James.
- Seniors: we will meet during ac on Wednesday to plan gym decorating. See Mr. Collins or Mrs. Arver for more info.
- Concession Stand student volunteers needed for tonight’s games and Thursday’s game. Please see Mrs. Griffin if you can volunteer.
- The next Parent Advisory Council meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, January 29 at 6:00 in the library. We look forward to sharing information and working with you on school related matters. Please RSVP via email to Mr. Brady at: email@example.com.
- Last day to drop GOCC classes is Friday Jan. 24th. See Ms. Roe if you need to drop.
- Last chance for Les Miserables tickets January 29th. Pick up a permission slip in the office.
- NHS Blood Drive: January 30th from 8-2. Sign-up sheet is in the office. Anyone 16 and older can donate. There is currently an emergency appeal for blood. This means our communities are facing a potential crisis situation and blood donations are needed immediately! Please consider donating! If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Mejeur.
- Join Pursuing the Positive in creating Centreville's very own because of you video, for more information talk to Hannah Clark or
Ms. Roe. Sign up in the office.
- Upcoming dates for your calendar: January 31st Winterfest dance, February 14-17th mid-winter break
The Usual News:
- AST will be held Monday through Thursday’s from 3:10 – 4:10. AST is in Ms. Vazquez’s room today
- To view the complete breakfast and lunch menu, please visit https://cps.nutrislice.com/ or find them on our website under →our district → food service/menu.
- You can find free & reduced lunch applications on our website, under →our district → food service. There are applications in the main office as well if you would like to pick one up.
- Daily Boxes (office & kitchen) Recycling-Haas- Flatten boxes before putting them in the dumpster.
The varsity girls’ basketball team defeated Bangor Friday night 51-14 to improve to 10-0 on the year.
Today’s events: JV B BB against Mendon – game 4:30pm
V G & B BB against Mendon – game 6:00pm
Tomorrow’s events: JH G BB at Cassopolis – bus 4;10pm – game 5:00 - Playing at Sam Adams Elementary
HS W at White Pigeon – bus 4:30 – match 6:00pm
- All Students: After school, unless you are being supervised by a teacher or coach, you must leave the building after the last bell. If you are waiting for a ride, you can wait inside, between the main doors.
- Students who are returning to school during AC: if you do not have an AC, you must report either to the library or ABA room. If you have an AC class, please go directly to that class.
- Campus Life Breakfast Club - Come out and join us for donuts and encouragement for the week! Meets Monday mornings at 7am in Mr. Hartong's room.
--We have a limited supply of 2018/2019 Yearbooks, they are $50.
--2019 Seniors: pick up your book at any time, please check into the office first for a visitor pass
K.Bingaman, J.Fairchild, M.Fisher, A.Frederick, V.Gage, S.Lavalle, I.Lewis, V.Mancino, S.Schlabach, N.Wood
--Order forms are in the main office and the library. The current price is $45 but remember, it will increase to $55 (this is a new price) after Feb 14th.
--Anyone who PRE-orders books all 4 years of high school will get a $5 discount their senior year.
--The following senior students get $5 off their yearbook this year:
C.Doney, C.Geigley, C.+ D.Loker, A.McNamara, M.Pueschel, A.Webb, G.Zahn
Missing Baby Photos:
Dalton Anderson, Kaylee Barker, Jaedan Blades, Terence Brueck, McKenna Carpenter, Makala Carr, Taylor Cripe, Cooper DeLeo, Emily Dobberteen, Hannah Duchene, Kimmie Eaton, Paige Frays, Josh Frazine, Carter Geigley, Cierra Geigley, Derek Gleaton, Jon Gregory, Morgan Griffith, Dylan Harden, Hunter Hutchinson, Zoey LeBarre, Caitlyn Loker, Dalton Loker, Austyn Payne, Nic Pelmear, Asia Pratel, Lauren Rice, Aidan Schrock, McKenzie Steteron, Brianna Slone, Isabel Stauffer, Ross Taflinger, Kayla Tissue, Ainsley Webb, Matt Weber, Justin Wheeler, Tyler Wise, Ben Yoder, Gavin Zahn
Missing Senior Photos:
Dalton Anderson, Eddie Arver, Kaylee Barker, Jaedan Blades, Alexis Blake, Chloey Blakely, Terence Brueck, McKenna Carpenter, Makala Carr, Seth Chiddister, Taylor Cripe, Olivia Deeds, Cooper DeLeo, Emily Dobberteen, Carter Doney, Hannah Duchene, Kimmie Eaton, Grace Edwards, Paige Frays, Josh Frazine, Brody French, Carter Geigley, Cierra Geigley, Dylan Gieber, Derek Gleaton, Jon Gregory, Morgan Griffith, Michael Hostetler, Zoey LeBarre, Dalton Loker, Jared McCann, Hannah McDonald, Jakob Metzger, Austyn Payne, Nic Pelmear, Asia Pratel, Michaela Pueschel, Lauren Rice, Aidan Schrock, McKenzie Sheteron, Dustin Schwenk, Brianna Slone, Isabel Stauffer, Ross Taflinger, Kayla Tissue, Ainsley Webb, Matt Weber, Torie Weldon, Justin Wheeler, Tyler Wise, Kennedy Wordlman, Ben Yoder, Gavin Zahn
Michigan Education Association scholarship application is available at https://mea.org/mea-scholarship/. Deadline is February 20, 2020. Check Google Classroom for eligibility requirements.
Scholarships: Arbor Financial Community Scholarship. THE ESSAY CHALLENGE: Share a personal innovative solution and the positive impact it would have. For qualifications, guidelines, and essay submissions, visit: arborfcu.org/scholarships. Deadline is March 15, 2020.
Students involved in 4-H for 4 years or 2 years in a local FFA program are eligible for a $1000 scholarship. Get the application at www.ceres.coop. Email the completed app along with the required essay, attention scholarship committee, to firstname.lastname@example.org. See Ms. Roe if you have questions.
We The Students Essay Contest: Go to https://billofrightsinstitute.org/engage/students-programs-events/scholarship/ for details. Deadline April 15, 2020
Credit Union One http://www.cuone.org/about/scholarships.aspx
Scholarship: Lake Michigan Credit Union HUTT scholarship with a deadline of Jan. 31st. Check out https://www.lmcu.org/about/community-relations/hutt-scholarship/