BULLDOG ANNOUNCEMENTS - HIGH SCHOOL –March 22, 2019
WHATS NEW SECTION:
- Please phone the main office 467-5210 to report absence, early dismissal and arriving late.
- Seniors: Jostens will be here today at 2pm to deliver your graduation order.
- Seniors: Be sure to check out the scholarship information as some of the deadlines to apply are approaching!
- Juniors and Seniors - Prom tickets will be on sale today during 2nd lunch. Cost is $45. Seniors, you are free, but you MUST come get a ticket and sign up so we can have accurate numbers. Seniors, if you wish to take an underclassman or someone from another school, you will need to buy his/her ticket. Any questions, see Ms. Arver or Mr. Collins.
- Final Italy meeting is this Sunday March 23rd at 3:30. Meet in Ms..Rolfe’s room with your packed luggage, passport, luggage tags and your travel journal.
- Camp Eberhart is looking for high school daytime chaperones for the 4th grade camp April 24th, 25th and 26th. If interested, there is an application in the main office.
- Book Club Crew! We'll be meeting during AC today
- Upcoming dates for your calendar: March 28th No School. March 29-April 5 Spring Break.
- Today’s Thought: “It’s Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday.”
THE USUAL NEWS:
- Juniors! We need your help. If you have any white twinkle lights that we can borrow for Prom or Grand March, please bring them to Ms. Arver. We'll keep good track of them and return them after Prom. Thank you!
- Eagles Recreation will have a Hunter Safety Training course March 23rd and March 30th. More information is in the main office.
- The Centreville Bulldog bracket challenge is back on this year! Feel free to enter 1 bracket. To do so:
- Go to comand click on the yellow "Start Your Bracket" icon at the top.
- Go to "Groups," and scroll down to find the group search box.
- Type in Centreville Bulldogs. The password is bulldogs.
- You may need to enter your e-mail address and a password.
- If you can create a user name, be sure to make it identifiable to you. EX: BeckyNeff.
- Create your bracket, submit, and prepare to lose to Neff (or Jackson Barnhart).
- After School Tutoring Monday – Thursday from 3:10-5:10pm. No AST today
- Today’s Lunch: Bosco Sticks, Marinara Dip, Mixed Vegetables, Applesauce
- Daily Boxes (office & kitchen) Recycling-Rolfe- Flatten boxes before putting them in the dumpster.
- FCA – Fellowship of Christian Athletes. Coach Keely and Coach T will have a meeting for athletes and anyone who is interested, on Friday’s in room 212 at 6:45. Hope to see you there!!
- Attention Students: If you are at least 13 by July 1st, you are eligible to apply for Nemire's Detasseling! Please visit nemiresdetasseling.comfor more information and to apply online. Applications should be completed by March 1st. There is also a pink information sheet in the main office.
- Campus Life will meet in the elementary all-purpose room March 28th, from 6:30 – 8:00pm. The meeting includes, games, small group discussion’s and a short “thought of the week” designed around all kinds of topics from relationship to friends to school issues. Come hang out and have fun! Check out their webpage at: http://yfccampuslife.com.
- A trainer from Bronson Hospital is here every Tuesday to see athletes with injury/pain. See Mrs. Griffin in advance to sign up.
- Today’s Athletic Events:
- Tomorrow’s Athletic Events:
- If you'd like to speak at graduation,please get your speeches to your advisors BEFORE spring break.
- Cass County Conservation Club is offering 2-$1000 scholarships for seniors that will study conservation and/or agriculture. See Mrs. Troyer or Ms. Roe for an application and the deadline is May 1st, 2019.
- OMNI Credit Union is offering 12-$1000 scholarships and 1-$2000 scholarship. You must be a member of the credit union as part of the eligibility requirements. Stop in the guidance office to pick up an application. Deadline is April 2, 2019.
- Doris Henningsen CEA Scholarship - A CENTREVILLE senior will be awarded $500 in the form of a gift card to the bookstore of the college they attend this fall. Applications are available on the bulletin board outside Mrs. Drake's room and are due to Mr. Collins by the end of the day on April 12th.
- Ohio-Michigan Association of Career Colleges and Schools scholarships can be found online at omaccs.orgunder the scholarship link. Deadline is April 12, 2019.
- Davenport University Scholarships at edu/scholarships. They include: merit based scholarships, preferred/early applicant, athletic (compete in NCAA Division II), and they also offer BPA, DECA, HOSA, and Skills USA scholarships.
- All seniors please join the remind group for your class. Instructions to join are in the class of 2019 google classroom.
- Glen Oaks scholarship applications are available at glenoaks.edu. Access applications using your Viking ID or if you do not have a Viking ID, sign in using a Google email account. Applications close March 22, 2019.
- Scholarships:Credit Union One: Check out the website to access the application online at: http://www.cuone.org/about/scholarships.aspx
- Michigan Retailer Association (MRA): Eligibility is based on student or parents employed at a business that is a member of the MRA. Ask your employer if your business is part of MRA. Applications at ly/mrascholarshipsor call 1.800.366.3699. Applications must be requested by March 15th and submitted by April 1st.
- The Centreville Lions Club Scholarship application is now available in the counseling office. Applications are due April 22nd, 2019.
- Scholarships available for Emergency Medical Services Training. Applications are available at lifecareems.organd are due April 30th.
- Yearbookorder forms are in the office, pre-order your book now before the price increases mid school year. We would like to
- continue the senior appreciation discount. Any senior student who has PRE-ORDEREDtheir yearbook 9th-11th grade will get $10 off their senior yearbook. Those eligible seniors are: Bartelt, Bowen. Chaplin, Mancino, Schlabach, Rhyner, Prichard, Overholt & Monnett.
- Yearbook: 2017/2018 yearbooks available to purchase. If you would like one, please make checks out to Centreville High School Yearbook. The cost is $50.
MISSING BABY PHOTOS
M.Bradfield. B.Hubbard, J.Lewin, T.Overholt, N.Parker, A.Schrader, L.Schwartz, B.Stafford,
MISSING SENIOR PHOTOS
K.Bingaman, M.Bradfield, H.Edson, A.Elkins, M.Happel, S.Hensell, J.Larrison, J.Lewin, R.Monnett, T.Overholt, N.Parker, J.Rank, A.Schrader, L.Schwartz, D.Skeen, B.Stafford, N.Wood, Kirt. H
MISSING QUOTES (Please complete in the Class of 2019 Google Classroom)
J.Fairchild, J.Lewin, C.Schlabach, B.Stafford, Kirt. H